Friday, August 12, 2016

8 Dazzling Photos of the Burj Khalifa at Night

       When I first arrived here in UAE on May 26, 2016, my mind was unable to absorb smoothly the fact that I am not anymore in the Philippines despite seeing things unusual to my eyes like  desert sands, palm trees, and the like. This is not until the Abu Dhabi Airport's service bus took us to Etihad Airways office in Dubai only did I realize that I am indeed  in the United Arab Emirates. We passed by the Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai Marina,  Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa and more. All these are just pictures in the internet before that I am repeatedly  browsing whenever I had free time(avail time) in my previous job (call center agent). Everything just feels so surreal.

       The Burj Khalifa stood out among the landmarks that I mentioned and it did convince me that I am indeed in Dubai. Literally it stood out, soaring 828 meters up to the sky. I remember the news I had watched in 2009 about the tallest building on Earth soon to open. That was the first time I learned about Dubai and the Burj Khalifa and from then, I have been  dreaming of coming to the city. I was too fascinated that I  memorized how many floors it has, how tall it is, who designed it and so on. And now that I am finally here in Dubai and have seen the Burj up close, I just can't hide that I really am happy that I even wrote this and that's why you're able to read these.

       Below are 8 photos of the Burj Khalifa at night. Magical! That's all I can say.

That's EMAAR logo, the developer.



This is one of my favorite!







This design has something to do with palm trees.

Other Places of Interest
Dubai Mall
       The Burj Khalifa is part of the development callled Dubai Downtown. Besideit is the Dubai Mall that offers a wide range of choices in dining and entertainment. The Dubai Mall is home to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo with thousands of aquatic animals. Other family entertainment components include KidZania®, an innovative children’s ‘edutainment’ concept; SEGA Republic, a 76,000 sq ft high adrenaline indoor theme park; the 22-screen Reel Cinemas megaplex with a total capacity of 2,800 seats; and the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink. The mall is also home to the real fossil of a 155-million year old dinosaur.

Dubai Fountain
       Be mesmerized on how the fountain come to life as it dances to the music. The fountain is so massive as it reaches several feet in the air. With a perfect background music and the Burj Khalifa as the backdrop, every night turns into a fantasy perfect for lovers and couples and even  family or friends.

How to get there?
       The place is very accessible. It is along Sheikh Zayed Road and the nearest Metro stop is the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall. The Burj is few minutes walk from the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...